Would you like to make an impact with a business or community project, but need the practical skills to make that happen?
Are you an early-stage entrepreneur in need of a community of peers to support and encourage you?
We believe that:
- The world can be changed by purpose-driven, responsible entrepreneurship;
- The skills you need to succeed can be learned;
- A structured, progressive approach with on-going support for as long as you need it – rather than a one-off accelerator programme – is the best way to success.
|Join us at OxLaunch to get started on the right path quickly, de-risk your entrepreneurial venture and learn new skills.
We’ll be with you every step of the way to give you the best possible chance of success.
The OxLaunch courses:
- Are practical and action-based, helping you take the next steps straight away;
- Cover everything you need to go from employee or homemaker to successful entrepreneur and owner of your own business;
- Are structured in bite-sized pieces that link in to an on-going support programme;
- Bring together the latest in business thinking from leading entrepreneurs, with the best in academic thinking on the subject, expertly facilitated.
We also run a range of free activities and events and signpost to other useful things going on in our community in Oxfordshire, UK.